The mission of You & Us Western Australia (YUWA) is to promote sports, develop mentorship and support individuals & groups. In addition to that, YUWA will also be promoting charities and voluntary activities for the benefit of the community.
YUWA is committed to upholding the principles of good data handling practice. By making this application to join, you agree that we hold your details on our confidential database. However, we may be asked by other organisations or members of the public for details of your organisation, and we therefore request you complete the following.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act of Australia information is never supplied knowingly for commercial gain or use. Our policy is to communicate with our member organisations chiefly via email or through our website. Please let us know if this causes a problem for your organisation
- Every Members should follow the rules and policy of YUWA in any ways whatsoever.
- Respect for the dignity of all members should be prioritized.
- Full consent should be obtained from the Committee members prior to engagement in any sports.
- The protection of the privacy of every member must be ensured.
- Adequate level of confidentiality of the member’s data should be ensured.
- Any deception or exaggeration about the aims and objectives of YUWA must be avoided.
- Affiliations in any other organization, as well as any possible conflicts of interests must be declared.
- Any type of communication in relation to the organization should be done with honesty and transparency.
- Any type of misleading information, as well as representation of the organization in a biased way must be avoided.
- Any type of Political representation by a member must be avoided within the organization.
- Any type of Religious conflict by a member must be avoided within the organization.
Any of the Ethical Considerations when breached will directly lead Membership to Disqualify at any time of the membership period.